24 October 2011

{ New Work: Telephones }










You are in for a treat today, not only did I share family fun photos from our fall weekend excursion but I also have some new work to share today. I decided to try something new with my digital work, it was a great exercise and I really enjoyed working digitally again with an added new twist. I used a vintage colour palatte which I may try to incorporate in my work more often (digital and watercolour, because I am loving it), and I added some lovely hand lettering (really love hand lettering too, whether digital or in a traditional medium).

To me, being a designer/illustrator means never being afraid to change or to try new things thats how we grow creatively, and that is what this year has been all about!



No comments:

Post a Comment