09 August 2011

{ City neighbourhood posters }














On Sunday my little family and I met up with another wonderful couple for brunch. The food was delicious and the company was fabulous, thanks guys! During brunch we were introduced to these beautiful neighbourhood maps by Ork Posters, so gorgeous, that I just had to share. The posters are screen printed using soy based inks and 100% recycled paper (love this). The city is broken up into neighbourhoods (such a neat idea) and are visually represented using various pleasing arrangements of the same typeface. Such a great idea for a gift for the avid traveller, or as was mentioned over a brunch to start a conversation!



1 comment:

  1. It really was a great brunch! I'm currently getting the 5 Ork Posters I have framed; I'll be sure to send you some pictures of what they look like in their full glory.

    ReplyDelete