10 December 2010

{Dreaming of a Sweet Christmas}




Vanilla Crescents



Do I have a treat for you today! Baking Holiday Cookies was always a big part of getting ready for Christmas in my house growing up. Now that I have a small family of my own, and our house is officially decorated, shopping is well under way and the Christmas cards have been put in the poste, I've started thinking about baking some goodies. I spent a portion of the morning looking for some lovely cookie recipes to inspire you, and almost gave up until I took a peek at Design Sponge and saw their fabulous post about Mowielicious.

After taking a quick peek at Mowielicious I instantly fell in love! I recommend spending some time taking a look at his lovely website especially his German Christmas Cookie section. Not only do the recipes sound delicious but the photography is gorgeous. Also take a peek at his about section, a truly inspiring story.

Do you have any Baking plans this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment