19 November 2010

{ DIY Ornament Roundup 1 }






Since I've been feeling in the Holiday mood lately, getting ready for decorating and filling my to do list with cute DIY Holiday projects from ornaments to stockings I thought it would be nice to end the week with a DIY Ornament Round up. There were so many great ideas out there for ornaments, it was hard to choose so I am sure this won't be my only post about great DIY crafts and ornaments. Making ornaments is really limitless and can be enhanced by your own creativity. I also hope to post some of my own projects soon. Have fun crafting!

1. Sewn Birds: The Purl Bee 2. Quilled Paper Snowflake: Tutorial 3. Paper Teardrop: Image Credits: A Little Hut
4. Modern Paper Ornaments: Design*Sponge 5. Felt birds: Purlsoho
6. Felt Christmas Ornament: Zakka Life


No comments:

Post a Comment